Man who built Barbie bathtub says it’s ‘a miracle’
- by admin
Man who made a Barbie bath tub that could save the lives of children living with autism says it was “a miracle” and a “miracle” that no one could find the money to pay for it.
James Ransom, 57, who built the tub, told the Associated Press he is in debt and has been unable to pay his bills since building it.
Ransom told the AP the tub cost $1,000.
He said he didn’t have any plans to sell the tub but that he hopes to eventually.
He said he wants to keep it.
A representative for the California Department of Child Services said Ransom is still trying to find a buyer.
Rondo said he is not looking for a home, but rather a charity that will give him a place to live.
Ransom said the tub will cost him about $1 million, including his taxes, to build.
The money will be put toward his retirement, he said.
Man who made a Barbie bath tub that could save the lives of children living with autism says it was…
- How to get rid of all your plastic parts
- When To Use The Best Baby Bathtubs For Your Baby
- How to Install a Fiberglass Bathtub to Refine Your Home
- Which bathtub drain covers are available in Australia?
- I am currently an artist in the bathtub niche. This is the sub for people that are interested in painting and sculpting bathtubs.