How to keep your bathtub from getting dirty
- by admin
If you have a bathtub with a folding shower curtain, folding shower door and a folding tub, you may need to replace the curtain or door with a waterproofing curtain.
Here are some tips to help you keep your bathroom clean.
Watertight curtain: The simplest way to keep the curtain from getting wet is to make sure it is completely submerged in water before you put it on top of your bath.
Fold it up and use it as a waterproof curtain to keep it dry.
The more you fold the curtain, the more likely it is to get wet.
To fold it, fold the back of the curtain toward the front of the tub.
Then, fold down the back.
Do this for the rest of the bathtub.
If you have an existing curtain that is folding or sliding, you can buy a curtain that has a sliding lid.
Put it on a piece of fabric that is wide enough to cover the whole bathtub and keep the water out.
Then use the towel as a cover and fold the towel down until the curtain is completely covered.
If you do not have a curtain with a sliding or folding lid, you could buy one.
If you have a bathtub with a folding shower curtain, folding shower door and a folding tub, you may need…
- How to get rid of all your plastic parts
- When To Use The Best Baby Bathtubs For Your Baby
- How to Install a Fiberglass Bathtub to Refine Your Home
- Which bathtub drain covers are available in Australia?
- I am currently an artist in the bathtub niche. This is the sub for people that are interested in painting and sculpting bathtubs.